ENVIRO FLOORS TIMBER 1 PACK COATING
Enviro Floors Timber 1 Pack Polyurethane Coating and Finish is the most effective oxygen-curing, self-crosslinking, 100% polyurethane, waterborne coating that displays superb edge gluing resistance, transparency, including exceptional chemical and abrasion resistance. This results in a strong hardness and exceptional heel and scuff mark resistance.
POLYURETHANE COATING FEATURES
- Low Non-Yellowing
- High Film Flexibility (also can be used on cork)
- Excellent Edge Gluing Resistance
- Great Sandability
- No Added Crosslinker Required (internal crosslinking via reaction with oxygen)
- Waterborne and Non-Toxic (Federal Hazardous Substances Act USA)
- Superb Abrasion Resistance (Taber result 18 grams for current technology)
- The option of crosslinking with hardener to deliver a superb 2 pack (Taber loss only 18 grams for one pack and 12 grams for 2 pack)
- Excellent Film Build (due to viscosity/solids ratio)
- Delivers a more of a natural timber look
- Brush, roller and applicator applyable
- Tannin staining resistance
IMPROVING FLOW & REJECTION
Enviro Floors FLOW AID will assist the flow of any waterborne coating over a surface through the reduction of the surface tension. Enviro Floors FLOW AID also helps to greatly reduce the rejection and ‘quilting effect’ between blocks of parquetry or timber boards.
HOT WEATHER CONDITIONS
Add Enviro Floors WET EDGE EXTENDER with all waterborne acylic and polyurethane-based sealers and top coats. Through using cosmetic grade Humectant the water evaporation is lowered and enables the waterbased products to work longer producing a better effect.
In drying conditions of approx 25C, Enviro Floors TIMBER 1 PACK is expected to be dry enough to handle light foot traffic in 10-12 hours. Make sure to test and do not risk a sock imprint, definitely in the first coating. The day after application, try not to scrap and overuse the floor. A complete cure will take typically three days but this can change depending on environment and weather conditions.
1, 5, 10 Litres
Satin, Matt, Gloss
TYPE OF PRODUCT
NUMBER OF COATS
TO USE ON
Timber floating floors, timber, parquetry, cork, MDF flooring
Brush, pad applicator, or 12mm nap roller
16m2 per Litre
Download Information on TIMBER 1 PACK | Polyurethane Floor Coating and Finish:
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Click Download for a free copy from Adobe Website